Let me walk you through how to add additional numbers to your account.
1. First, after signing into your PastorsLine account, go to the drop down box under your name in the top right corner of your screen and select “Numbers”.
2. Click the “Get an additional #” (They are 125 credits per number per month if on the monthly plan, or 1500 credits per year if on the yearly plan)
3. Choose your country
4. Choose to search by either Number or Location (Number is recommended for best results).
If you want to search by Number, and see if a specific number or certain set of numbers within the number is available, enter in your desired set of numbers and choose to match that set of numbers to the "First Part of Number", "Anywhere in Number" or "Last Part of Number".
If you want to search by Location, enter in the first 3 letters of the location you want to search for.
5. Choose either Local or toll free number type and click "Search"
6. Select the number you want to use from the list that populates from the search *if no phone number shows up, it may mean your area code is in high demand and there are currently no numbers available with that area code, or that the set of numbers you searched for is not available.
If results do populate, click on the number you want to add to your account and it will turn the box purple.
7. Scroll down and go through the steps to finish the phone number's settings (assign it to your account, add a nickname, take note of the "cost" of adding this number to your account and using it for things like call forwarding, etc.
8. Scroll down the page and click "Activate Number"
9. Call Forwarding: If you wish to do this now, click Continue. If you wish to set this up later (or not set it up at all for now), click Skip this step.
Turn on call forwarding by toggling "Call Forwarding" to "on".
Then, you can choose your country code from the drop down menu and enter the number you want calls forwarded to.
10. Next, you can set up your personalized greetings, voicemail, and voicemail notifications email.
11. Click "Continue" or you can "skip this step" and go back later if you wish to add call forwarding at a later time.
*The following are the "cost" in credits for call forwarding and voicemails:
*We will deduct this amount from your account balance each month. If your account balance becomes too low to renew the dedicated number, we leave right to cancel it permanently. You can cancel this number at any time.
12. You should now see your confirmation page letting you know the number has been added and is ready to use. You will also see the summary of the number, the cost and various settings you set up.
13. You can now view and edit your phone number in the numbers screen (refer back to step 1).
To edit the number, add call forwarding or change the voicemail settings, just click the "Pencil" icon next to the number.
If you ever want to delete a phone number from your account, you can do so by going to the number screen and clicking the "x" icon next to the number you wish to delete.
You will then be asked to type the word RELEASE to verify that this is what you want to do. (To go back or cancel this action, click "Keep Number")
Owners and Admins will also receive an email letting them know which user has released this number from the account.
You can also view your released numbers, the user who released it and the date by clicking "Released Numbers" on your numbers screen.
If this action was done in error, we can reinstate the phone number but we would need to act quickly or another person might pick it up before we can get it back for you.