HOW TO FIND THIS PAGE
1. Click on Voice (telephone icon, white box below).
2. The screen will refresh to the two columns above.
2a. The middle column (yellow arrow + text above) is a list of your different voicemail categories.
2b. The right-hand column (blue arrow + text above) shows the items within the chosen category. In our example, since All Voice Messages is chosen, this column shows us ALL our voice messages.
HOW TO WORK WITH THIS PAGE
I. LOOKING AROUND A BIT MORE
# of items in a category
In the screenshot to the left, there is a number (6K) to the right of the category name we chose [All Messages]. This means that there are 6 thousand items (voice messages) within that category.
As you can see, there are downward arrows next to some of the message categories. (gold box in image to the left)
This means that there are sub-categories also.
Continue clicking the downward arrows until there are no more sub-categories to open up.
II. CHOOSING YOUR VOICE MESSAGE CATEGORY
1. Click on the main message category. In this case, we clicked on Outgoing.
2. If this category has sub-categories, click on the sub-category you want. In this case, we clicked on Calls.
3. If this sub-category has further sub-categories, click on the sub-category you want. In this case, there were no further sub-categories.
4. Since we have reached the end level, we now choose the item we want to look at from the right-hand column (gold arrow above).
III. How the page can look
There are 2 possible views. [Don't worry. We will discuss all the information, icons, and possibilities later. We just wanted your eyes to get familiar with the layout first.]
Note the differences between the view above and the view below. Clicking on the left/right arrows (gold ovals in image above and image below) expands or collapses this page. Collapsing the page gives you more space when working on your new voice message.
IV. Dealing with all the icons
There are a lot of icons on this page. We are doing our best to keep an updated list of icons for easy reference, including what the icon looks like and what it does. You can find this list here.