Changing your PastorsLine plan is easy and can be done at any time.
Before we walk you through it, we want to double check a few things:
1. Have you just completed a free trial? If so, you got here by accident. The information you need is in this Help Desk article.
2. Are you at the end of your free trial and wish to extend for 14 more days? The information you need is in this Help Desk article.
3. Are you clear about what your options are? Here is information about the plans we offer just to make sure.
4. Want to get an idea of the cost? Use our PLAN ESTIMATOR to get an idea of what plan would work best for your needs.
OK, great, let's continue. To change your PastorsLine plan, simply follow these steps.
Log in to your account
Get to your BILLING page:
2a: Start on your Dashboard (gold box & 1 in image below).
2b: Locate the Credits section (turquoise box in image above). Here is a closeup:
If you have permission to see the Billing page, you will see a purple Billing link in this section. If you do not see it and need to, please be in touch with the owner/admin of your PastorsLine account.
You can also locate the Sitemap section of your Dashboard and click on Billing (turquoise box in image below).
The Billing page will open:
NOW THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR BILLING PAGE...
1. Locate the Billing Summary section.
2. Click on Manage / Change Plan (turquoise box and arrow in image above). The pricing page will open:
View pricing per month or on an annual basis (fuchsia box in image above).
Scroll through the plans via the arrows (gold circles in image above).
3. Select a plan (monthly or yearly). You can use our PLAN ESTIMATOR to get an idea of what plan would work best for your needs.
4. To continue, click Choose (turquoise boxes in image above).
5. You will be directed to the Billing /Checkout screen to complete your order: