1. If you want to edit an existing Data Capture, go to your "Campaigns" page:
2. Find the Campaign you want to edit, and click the pencil "edit" icon next to it:
3. Make any changes you need and don't forget to click "Save" at the bottom:
For help with adding keywords, open this article in a new tab, so you can return here easily: Adding keywords to a group.
For help with the right and left sides of the data capture, open this article in a new tab, so you can return here easily: How do the right and left sides of a Data Capture work?
1. If you want to expand a message to see the details, click anywhere on the message's "bar", or click the down arrow on the far right side.
2. Toggle "ON" (Purple) or "OFF" (Gray) the messages you want to be on/off
3. Within each message, there is a "left" and a "right" side. For help, open this article in a new tab, so you can return here easily: How do the right and left sides of a Data Capture work?
You can also toggle ON or OFF the "right side" messages:
-ON means the right side will be sent when applicable)
-OFF means the LEFT side will always be sent regardless of which criteria they meet),
-ON but leaving the message on the right BLANK will skip sending a message to someone returning or if you have the info for them already.