There are a few ways we allow you to #EndInboxMadness.
- Multinumber gives you the option to have more than one phone number for the same organization...like one for the Pastor and one for each of his or her main team leaders...plus one or two for different reasons.
- Multiuser allows you to have more than one user and assign each user a role and permissions.
- Multi-keywords is the option to use more than one keyword for the same campaign. Perhaps your campaign keyword is ‘Easter’. You can now catch misspellings by including ‘Eester’ and ‘Ester’ as well. Also, since the Pastor keeps mentioning “our Easter revival service”, some people are going to text in ‘Revival’ even though your posters clearly show ‘Easter’ as the keyword.
In addition to the three above, we offer you a fourth way to #EndInboxMadness—another organizational level: multicampus. You can think of a ‘campus’ as a ‘division’ of your church. Divisions could be groups, church sites, church plants, departments, partners, etc.
Who would use this option?
District pastors; pastors with several church plants; churches with more than one physical location; churches that regularly partner with other churches; a group of churches under one umbrella; and any church which wants their divisions to be collective yet independent.
What are the benefits?
There are many reasons why you would want to use our new multicampus option:
- You can layer on new organization(s) without having to completely redo the entire setup process. For example, data sets are shared.
- Billing is separate, offering more budgetary control.
- The campus autonomy means that each division can choose campaigns and strategies which work best for their audiences, including ones which other divisions do not wish to use. This leads to greater team creativity and a higher outcome impact
- Relationships with your contacts become more personal. Our platform funnels people directly to the campus process queues which are right for them. So, contacts tend to have both text and face-to-face relationships with the same church staff for a deeper church experience.
- Found a great keyword for a campaign? Share it with all your campuses. Since your phone numbers are unique per campus, your keywords don’t have to be. This gives a more uniform, cohesive structure to your overall church campaigns and events (like ‘branding’ in marketing), so each guest and user has the same ‘your church’ experience no matter which campus they are at.
- Simplify your Inbox with our campus filter. Each campus sees only those incoming/outgoing messages which are relevant to them. You or your super admin can switch back and forth between your accounts’ screens to get a more-or-less idea of what’s what...without extra expense.
- Segment your data so your analytics and reports are more accurate and informative.
How do I set up a multicampus? (start at 1:39 on the video for directions)
1. Log in to your PastorsLine account.
2. On the Choose Your Organization page, click Start a new organization instead. The Create a New Organization pop up box will open.
3. Enter the name of your new organization.
- If the organization has a different email to what you are using, you can enter that email. We require a unique email per account. No worries—we will connect your existing account login to this new account, so you can log inlogin and see both organizations.
- If your new organization doesn’t have an email or you can’t create a unique email address for it, we can create a forwarding email address for you. E.g. We will create an email such as firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will forward all emails which arrive to that address to your original email address.
4. Click Confirm to create your campus.
5. To use your new campus, you need to pick a plan and add a billing profile. Your invoices will be tied to the new email you added in step 3a or what we created for you in step 3b.
Note: This is currently in beta and there are additional features we would like to add over time.
- Adding one credit card once then using it to manage all sites. Currently, you would need to enter a credit card again for each site you set up to manage all of your billing.
- Allowing you to copy data and campaigns between sites.
What would you like to see?
Find out more about multicampus here.