First, make sure your data capture is "released" already, and not currently attached to a group. If it is still connected to a group, go to this article HERE to see how to release / unlink the data capture.
- Create a new group with a keyword, or edit an existing group to add a keyword. (see directions on how to do that HERE - but double check after you have created your group or made the edits, make sure you click "SAVE" and not "Save and collect more Data")
- Go to your Campaigns page
3. Find the campaign you wish to re-use, and click the "edit" icon (the pencil) next to the campaign.
4. In the first drop down box at the top, select the new group with a keyword that you just created in step 1. *Only groups with keywords will show up on this list.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
You have now connected your data capture to a new group and it is ready for use!