The core of what PastorsLine.com allows you to do is build relationships. Choose this option if you are ready to connect with your audience or groups. Real-time, 2-way, SMS chats are great relationship builders. Now, like other instant messenger tools (Think: Skype, Google Talk), your church can connect with its subscribers via SMS. It’s a now, at the moment, more personal way to connect.
Some important features of this SMS Chat are:
- Searching via number and name (if available).
- Receiving browser notes alerts for new messages while on the chat page.
- Managing contacts via favorites tags and favorites filters.
- Inserting previously-created templates to improve conversation flow.
- Personalizing the conversation by including tag fields such as [Name], [Email], [Phone], and [Birthday].
- Scheduling contact appointment reminders and messages inside the chat.
- Inserting links such as shorter bit.ly links or filestack interface links (giving you 20 cloud sources from which to select files).
- Downloading the chat history of each chat for followup and data analysis.
- Adding new contacts directly via SMS chat.