There are two ways to remove contacts from an Automated Message Campaign. This action removes contacts from the campaign and also deletes any pending, scheduled messages associated with that campaign. It does NOT remove them from any groups or data captures associated with that AMC.
Option 1 the HUB (best for removing people from campaigns individually):
1. Go to the HUB page:
2. If you know the person's name that you wish to remove from the AMC, in the inbox, simply click the search icon and search for their name of the person. Skip down to step #5 to continue.
If you do not know their name and want to see a list of everyone who currently has a message scheduled to go out, In the "inbox", click the "filter" icon:
3. Expand the "scheduled" filter and select "contact":
4. You will now see your individually scheduled messages on the left. This will show you everyone who currently has a scheduled message, waiting to go out. Click to choose the contact you want to remove from the campaign:
5. Now, on the right side of the screen, you will see an option to "edit" the Automated campaigns they are in. click "edit":
6. Uncheck the campaign you want to remove them from, and then click "confirm"
7. The scheduled messages associated with that AMC will now be removed, and you will no longer see them in the AMC on the right.
Option 2 (best for bulk removal):
1. Go to your campaigns page and find your campaign you want to remove those contacts from.
2. Click the "view" icon next to that campaign to view the contacts.
3. Click the box next to the contact(s) you want to remove from the campaign.
4. Click "remove"
5. A confirmation box will appear asking you "Selected Contact(s) will be removed from the automated message. Are you sure you would you like to remove it?". Select "Remove"
For directions on manually ADDING people to the campagaing, click HERE.