To use your Short Code Keywords:
NOTE: Only owners / admins can view the short code keyword page. Users and restricted users cannot.
If you have not completed the purchase process for a short code keyword before asking your people to use it to opt in, they will receive the following message
1. When logged into V3, select More Menus (three-dot icon, gold circle in image below). Then select Campaigns (gold box in image below). You can also hover over More Menus (three-dot icon in image below) to bring up the menu and you can select Campaigns (brown arrow in image below).
2. Select Create New Campaign (gold arrow in image below). Then select Create Keyword/Autoreply (purple arrow in image below).
3. Enter the GROUP/AUTOREPLY NAME (gold box in image below). Note that the Add Keywords Section is toggled on by default (brown circle in image below).
You will see two options: a Local Numbers option (gold arrow in image below), and a Short Code (77411) option (brown arrow in image below).
4. Toggle on the Short Code (77411) option (gold circle in image below). The button will turn purple.
5. Click the search field under ASSIGN SHORT CODE KEYWORD(S)YOU OWN (gold arrow in image below) to reveal your available Short Code Keywords for use.
Note: If they are already in use for another group, they will not show here.
6. Click on the short code keyword you want to use for this group (brown circle in image below).
7. You will see your keyword listed under this tab, and you can continue creating or editing your group
8. Edit your First Message (your autoreply to the keyword).
9. Toggle on Sync with an external app? (gold circle in image below) to link any integrations you are using for this group (if shown).
10. Click on Select App (brown arrow in image below) to choose the app you are integrated with.
11. Toggle on Add to Automated Message Campaign (gold circle) if you want to link this group to an AMC.
12. Click the downward arrow on the Please Choose line to open your AMC dropdown menu. Select the AMC you want to add.
13. Click Save (brown box in image below) to leave this group as a simple, autoreply group, or click Save & Collect More Data (gold circle in image below) if you would like to capture their contact information (name, email, etc).
To EDIT an existing group:
1. Click the Pencil icon (gold circle in image below) next to the group and follow the above instructions.