To use your Short Code Keywords:
NOTE: Only owners / admins can view the short code keyword page. Users and restricted users cannot.
1. Create a NEW group (or edit an existing one)
2. Toggle On the "Add Keyword(s)" section:
3. You will now see two tabs. A "Local Numbers" tab, and a "Short Code (77411)" tab. Click "Short Code (77411)" and it will turn purple to let you know which tab you are in.
4. Toggle on " Turn on the keyword option for this tab"
5. Click the search field under "ASSIGN SHORT CODE KEYWORD(S)YOU OWN" to reveal your available Short Code Keywords for use.
6. Click on the short code keyword you want to use for this group
7. You will now see your keyword listed under this tab and you can continue on creating or editing your group
8. Edit your "First Message" (your autoreply to the keyword), toggle on any integrations you are using for this group (if shown), toggle on "Add to Automated Message Campaign" if you want to link this group to an AMC, and either click "Save" to leave this group as a simple, autoreply group, or click "Save & Collect More Data" if you would like to capture their contact information (name, email, etc).
To EDIT an existing group:
1. Click the Pencil icon next to the group and follow the above instructions.