You can change the user that you are using to integrate with PastorsLine with. It is only recommended to do this when absolutely necessary. Anytime you turn off the integration, we do remove all of your contacts and lists from your account. This would include anyone currently in a campaign or group, so before you turn off the integration, make sure you export out any information out of your campaigns and groups that you will need once your account is resynced. Your campaigns will remain, but the contacts will be removed from them.
Once you sign back in with the new user, your contacts will be added back again.
The history of your conversations will appear to be gone from the inbox, but are not actually deleted, they are only hidden until the conversation is opened back up. In order to get them back, you would need to search for the person's name or number and click on the results. Then you would see the entire thread history again.
To edit or change the user being used for the integration:
1. Click "Edit":
2. Check your country code, make sure you are either signed OUT of PCO completely, or make sure you are currently signed in to the user you want to integrate your PastorsLine account under, and click "Authorize Application".
If you are already logged into your PCO account as this new PastorsLine user, once you click to Authorize, we will autolog you in and the syncing will begin.
Otherwise, you will be redirected to a login page. Once you have logged in with the new user's credentials, you will be redirected back to your PastorsLine account and the sync will begin.
3. You will receive an email once the sync has completed.
Optional Next steps:
After the sync is complete, to re-set up your people lists and groups, you will need to go back and choose which lists you would like to send to PastorsLine. To do this:
1. Click on the “More” page
2. Choose “Integrations”
3. Under “Planning Center Online”, click the option “Select List(s) to sync”.
4. This will bring up a list of all your PCP lists. Choose which list(s) you would like to sync by turning “on” the toggle next to each one. If you do not see your list, choose “Load More” and when you are finished selecting all the lists you want to sync, click “Sync Lists”. If you still do not see your lists, check to make sure the list is being shared with the same user that your PastorsLine account is using to integrate with. For more info on this, check out this article HERE.
5. Once the Lists have finished syncing, they will show up in the “Groups” page.
Now you are all set up! You can start texting any of your PCP contacts—and even text an entire list all at once!
To just unsync your account, toggle the integration off:
You will then be prompted to type in the word DISABLE to disable the PCO integration.