How to send a message from the short code on your account (This is currently only available to use from your inbox 1.0)
- Type your message to your group or individual as usual. *Please note links will not be automatically shortened when using the short code. Please insert the link you would like to send as-is.
- Click the drop down "Sending As" menu
3. Select the "Sending as 77411-short code" option. *if you do not see this number as a send as option, click HERE.
4. Check the Signature now shown at the bottom of the message and make sure the information is correct. To edit this, click HERE.
5. Choose to Send or schedule your message.
*In some cases, sending message from the short code might be marked undelivered IF the recipient has blocked all messages from short codes. This is managed through their carrier and is not something we can turn off or on. IF your message is blocked for this reason, we will auto-reprocess your message using your primary number (the number shown in the signature).
To enable the use of short code, or to edit your short code signature, check out this article HERE.