Log into V3
Get to your Integrations page:
2.1.1 Short click on More Menus (3 dot icon, brown circle in image below) and then move your cursor off the icon.
2.2 Select Settings (gold box in image below).
2.3 Select Admin Settings (purple box in image below).
2.4 Select Integrations (light blue box in image below).
2.2.1 Long click on More Menus (3 dot icon, turquoise circle in image to the left).
2.2.2 Select Settings from the dropdown menu (gold box in image to the left).
2.2.3 Select Admin Settings.
2.2.4 Select Integrations.
3. The Integrations page will open up, showing all your current integrations. Scroll down and select the Premium tab to set up CCB (gold circle in image below)
You can either go to: https://my.pastorsline.com/reports/integrations or navigate to the integrations page through the action menu on the left side of the screen.
Click your name in the top right corner and then select "Integrations" from the drop-down menu.
Continue as below.
NEXT STEPS FOR EVERYONE
1. Click on the "Select Group(s) to sync" option under CCB and a list of your CCB groups will appear.
You can also search for the group you wish to bring over in the top right corner of the screen.
If you do not see your group listed, or if you just recently created this group in CCB, it may not show up in this list automatically. Click any of these "refresh" options to quickly refresh the list to include any new groups.
2. Toggle on the group(s) you want to sync and bring over as new groups in PastorsLine. These groups will come over as a two-way integration. Anyone you add to either group on either side will also be added to the group on the other side.
*NOTE: Removing participants works differently. Removing someone from the PastorsLine group will not remove them from the group in CCB. BUT removing someone from the group in CCB will remove them from the group in PastorsLine as well. We wanted to make sure people were not accidentally removed from groups so the CCB group is the "control".
3. After selecting all the groups you wish to sync, click on ‘Sync Groups’ (one is located at the bottom, right-hand corner and one near the top right corner. Either one will work).
4. The box will close and the syncing will begin. In most cases. this takes 15-30 minutes (but sometimes much sooner) to appear in your groups page. You should also received an email confirmation once that group has been synced (owners and admins will received this email).