Did you receive an email saying syncing failed due to missing API services? Or did you need to add a new service to the API User? Here is how you can do that!
Click on your avatar or initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen (gold box in image to the left).
Click on Admin Settings (turquoise box in image to the left).
Click on Integrations.
Now pick it up from #2 below.
First, please log into your PastorsLine account to verify the API User you are using for the integration.
1. Click your name in the top right corner of the screen and click "Integrations"
2. Scroll down under the CCB section and take note of the username being used.
3. Log into your CCB account. NOTE: You will need to login as an administrator (or as someone with admin privileges) to edit or view API users.
4. Click on ‘Settings’ (Gear Icon) near the top right corner of your screen.
5. Click on ‘API’. Note: if you do NOT see the option to select 'API', you do not have admin access in CCB to add this user. You will need to have someone with admin access do this for you.
6. You will see the API summary screen. Click on the ‘Users’ tab
7. Scroll down until you find the User you are using for PastorsLine (double check this with the username you found in step 2).
8. Then, click on the name of your API user (below the "API User Account Details" section) and you will be brought into the API User's information page.
9. Click on the ‘Services’ tab.
10. You will see a list of services. Check the services which will allow CCB and PastorsLine to communicate correctly and make sure the correct ones are all checked off. For a list of the services you need to check off, go HERE.
Example below: DOES NOT SHOW ALL SERVICES REQUIRED!
Check list in link above for full services to check off.
12. If you added any services or made any changes, click ‘Save’ (located at the bottom, right-hand corner of the services list).