We have the following requirements to get this process started:
- You must have a paid account with PastorsLine (free trials are not eligible for this)
- You need to let us know (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) that you wish to transfer / port your number with Twilio to PastorsLine. We will need the following information to initiate this: Your name, your email, a good phone number to reach you at, and the phone number you wish to transfer.
- You will need to let your current provider know you are transferring / porting your number to PastorsLine and that we (PastorsLine) have already initiated the process with the carrier and we will send you/them the Ticket # shortly. This can be done with a quick email to your carrier's support desk and you can CC us in as well email@example.com
- Until the port is complete, you need to maintain good standing with both your current provider and PastorsLine.
- Understand this process can be very quick and can be done in a day, but it can also take up to 3 weeks.
Once we hear that the transfer is complete, we can add the phone number to your PastorsLine account and it can be used right away! While you are waiting for this process to be completed, you can go ahead and create campaigns and groups, add your contacts, and get everything you need set up ahead of time!