Our integration with PCO workflows is currently a one-way sync due to PCO API limitations—meaning anyone added to the PastorsLine group that is synced to a workflow will be added to that workflow in PCO.
You will first need to start with a group in PastorsLine.
If you have an existing group, simply click "Edit" next to the group, and follow the steps under Part 2 (below).
If you need to create a new group, start with Part 1:
Part 1: Creating a group in PastorsLine
- Click on "Groups" in the far left menu.
2. Then click on "New Group".
3. Follow the prompts, and enter in your new group's information, including the name of the new group.
4. Click "Add keyword". Adding a keyword triggers more data capture (FKA autoresponder) options. Note: You do have to have a keyword to use a data capture (FKA autoresponder), but you do not have to have a keyword to create a group.
5. Now, you can create the unique keyword you want to use for this campaign.
6. First-time text of keyword: Type in the message you want the recipient to receive after they text the keyword to your number for the first time. You can choose to keep the default message in the Already Subscribed box 'as is' (this will apply to people who have already texted the keyword previously) or edit it to say whatever you would like.
7. Click "Save" if you do NOT want to add a data capture to this group (this can always be added at a later time) —OR— Click "Save and Collect More Data" if you want to connect a data capture to this group now.
Part 2: Syncing your group to your PCO account and adding the workflow integration:
1. In the Groups page, find the group you want to sync to your PCO account and click "Edit" next to it.
2. Next, scroll down towards the bottom and toggle the "Sync with External App" option to "on" (the red button will turn green).
3. Next, select "PCO".
4. Select the PCO People List you would like to sync with this group.
5. Next, choose the workflow you would like the contact added to when they are added to the PastorsLine group (this can be done either manually or when they text the keyword associated with the group).
6. Click "Save" if you do NOT want to add a data capture to this group (this can always be added at a later time) —OR— Click "Save and Collect More Data" if you want to connect a data capture to this group now.