Integrating PastorsLine and Breeze ChMS gives your church improved 2-way text and voice communication and better relationships with your church members and first-time guests. This integration also reduces your workload. For example:
You have already created contacts and groups on Breeze. You have already captured important data. Why do it all over again? Just integrate with PastorsLine and enjoy the fruits of your previous labors.
Communicate easily with your event volunteers before, during, and after your service.
How to set up the integration
**You can do Step 1 and Step 2 at the same time - copying and pasting the required info from Breeze into the integrations page in PastorsLine
Step 1 – Breeze ChMS - finding the required info in Breeze
1. Locate your Web address and API key by clicking the "Gear" icon on the top right corner of the screen, and then select "Manage Account":
2. On the Left side of the screen, you will see "General settings". Click to reveal the details and find your web address. Ignore the ".breezechms.com" part of the web address. You only need the info listed in the field in front of that (Copy this web address you will need this web address later on in PastorsLine):
3. Next, Click "</> API Key" from the menu on the left and find your API Key. (You will need this API Key later on in PastorsLine).
Step 2 – PastorsLine
1. Navigate to your integrations page by clicking your name in the top right corner and selecting "Integrations" (brown box below).
OR by selecting "More", from the menu on the left...
...and then clicking "Integrations" (brown box below).
The Integrations page will open. Scroll down until you see the Breeze section:
2. Now you can Copy and paste this API Key and web address found in step 1 into the API and breeze account sections:
3. Select your primary country to assign the default country code and ensure your messages are delivered. Click on Authorize Application.
4. You will be redirected to a pop-up screen to select your tags. (The redirect may take up to 30 seconds.) These tags will be synced into PastorsLine as groups. Only toggle on tags you would like to be groups in PastorsLine.
5. You will receive an email once this process is done.
To see your newly integrated tags, head to the Groups page.
You can also sync your event volunteers (brown box below).