Integrating PastorsLine and Breeze ChMS gives your church improved 2-way text and voice communication and better relationships with your church members and first-time guests. This integration also reduces your workload. For example:
- You have already created contacts and groups on Breeze. You have already captured important data. Why do it all over again? Just integrate with PastorsLine and enjoy the fruits of your previous labors.
- Communicate easily with your event volunteers before, during, and after your service.
How to set up the integration
**You can do Step 1 and Step 2 at the same time - copying and pasting the required info from Breeze into the integrations page in pastorsLine
Step 1 – Breeze ChMS - finding the required info in Breeze
1. Locate your API key by clicking "More" on the top of the screen, and select "Extensions". (you will need this API key a little later):
2. Next, locate your web address by clicking the gear / settings icon in the top right corner, select "Manage Account":
Then, under "General Settings", find and copy your web address (again, you will need this web address later on):
Step 2 – PastorsLine
1. Navigate to your integrations page by clicking your name in the top right corner and selecting "Integrations" (brown box below).
OR by selecting "More", from the menu on the left...
...and then clicking "Integrations" (brown box below).
The Integrations page will open. Scroll down until you see the Breeze section:
2. Now you can Copy and paste this API Key and web address found in step 1 into the API and breeze account sections:
3. Select your primary country to assign the default country code and ensure your messages are delivered. Click on Authorize Application.
4. You will be redirected to a pop-up screen to select your tags. (The redirect may take up to 30 seconds.) These tags will be synced into PastorsLine as groups. Only toggle on tags you would like to be groups in PastorsLine.
5. You will receive an email once this process is done.
- To see your newly integrated tags, head to the Groups page.
- You can also sync your event volunteers (brown box below).