Currently, we do not integrate with PCO Birthdays (but this is on our radar to add soon!), but we have come up with a solution / ninja trick that will automated sending Birthday SMS for you! Basically, you would be using a PCO list that auto refreshes each night to add people to a group linked to an Automated Message Campaign (AMC) which would send out that birthday message for you - automatically!
Here is how you can set this up:
1. Create a list in PCO using the following rule: People > Personal > Birthday (Any Year) > is today.
2. Under the PCO list "Settings", make sure "Auto-refresh every night" is toggled to "On"
3. Created a group in PastorsLine (PL) that is synced with this list by toggling on that PCO list in the integrations page. (Go to "More", "Integrations", then under your PCO section, click "Select lists to sync")
4. Next, create an Automated Message Campaign (AMC) with the trigger: "Trigger by group" - and type out the name of that PCO list to be the group selected. While creating the AMC, If you are asked to choose your preferred timer settings, choose "TImer: Based on days (Evergreen).
5. Create the "Happy Birthday Message" you want to be sent. Schedule it for "Send After 0 Days", "On the Same Day", and entered the time you want it sent at (I would recommend 9am or later). Click Save.
6. Make sure you have "Overnight Syncing" turned ON in the integrations page.
How this works:
Once this is set up, The PCO list will auto refresh at 2am, If you have overnight syncing turned on (see this option in the integrations page - Step 6 in this article), your PastorsLine account will auto sync at 3am PST, adding those people from your PCO list to your group in PL which will also add them to your AMC and schedule that Birthday message to go out that same day!