To set up a multicampus / new organization
Log in to your PastorsLine account.
From the HUB (scroll down to "From the Legacy app" below)
1. Click on the organization name which appears (yellow arrow below).
2. The Choose your organization screen will pop up. Click on Add Organization (yellow arrow below).
3. Enter the name of your new organization.
4. Enter the email of your new organization.
4.1 PastorsLine creates an email (as in the screenshot above) --- If your new organization doesn’t have an email or you can’t create a unique email address for it, we can create a forwarding email address for you. E.g. We will create an email such as firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will forward all emails which arrive to that address to your original email address. Click Confirm to create your campus.
4.2 You have a different email for this organization (as in the screenshot below) ---
[ This option currently has a bug: in the screenshot below, you can see that the Confirm / Cancel options are not showing -- beta, right?! Good we caught it!!! So, please do not use this option until we unbug it. If you need it, contact us and we will figure out how it handle it in the meantime.}
If the organization has a different email to what you are using, you can enter that email. We require a unique email per account. No worries—we will connect your existing account login to this new account, so you can log in and see both organizations. Click Confirm to create your campus.
You will return to the Choose Your Organization page and should see your new organization / campus.
To use your new campus
You need to pick a plan and add a billing profile. Your invoices will be tied to the new email that we created for you in Step 4.1 or you added in Step 4.2.
Note: This is currently in beta and there are additional features we would like to add over time.
- Adding one credit card once then using it to manage all sites. Currently, you would need to enter a credit card again for each site you set up to manage all of your billing.
What would you like to see?
Find out more about multicampus here.