We recommend doing this through our new HUB.
To continue with the Legacy App...
How to Find and Generate your Logs
*Note: We cannot track read, opened, viewed, etc. The carriers only send back delivered or undelivered messages to us.
Step 1: On the left-hand side of your Dashboard, click on the Graph icon labelled Analytics. Your Analytics page will open.
Step 2: Now, on the left-hand side of your Dashboard, click on the Clipboard icon labelled Logs. Your Logs page will open.
Step 3: You can choose from several types of logs:
- SMS Inbox (Single)—any incoming msgs sent by individuals to your PastorsLine number(s).
- SMS Outbox (Single)—msgs sent from your PastorsLine number(s) to individuals.
- SMS Outbox (Group)—msgs sent from your PastorsLine number(s) to groups.
- Voice Outbox (Group)—voice broadcasts sent from your PastorsLine number(s) to groups.
- Voice Outbox (Single)—phone calls made from your PastorsLine number(s) to individuals.
- Voice Inbox (Single)—any incoming phone calls made by individuals to your PastorsLine number(s).
- Credits—a running list of your credits which are used or added each month. (To be improved as we go on.)
- Undelivered—any messages that were not able to be delivered.
Filtering Options: For most of the above logs, you can filter by user, phone number and/or date range.
Step 4: After selecting your log type and any desired filters, click Show. Your report will populate just below the taskbar.
Step 5: To export this report, click on Export to produce a .csv file which will be automatically saved to your computer.
Step 6: To clear all settings for your next log, click on Reset.
Viewing the statistics of a particular message
After filtering your logs (above), click on the Graph icon of the message for which you want to see statistics.
The Sent Statistics page will open.
As you can see, the above message was supposed to be sent to 15 contacts. However, the log shows 0 Sent, i.e. no contacts received this message.
0 Unsubscribed: In this example, none of the contacts had unsubscribed, or opted out, so that's not the reason.
Let's look further.
3 Duplicates: The same information appears several times in the PastorsLine system and might need your attention. Typically, this is because multiple contacts within that group are sharing the same number. The system will send the message to the primary contact and will skip the other "duplicate contacts".
12 Landlines: Landline, in most cases are not text-enabled, so no sense in wasting credits sending to them. We automatically skip these numbers.
0 Unformatted #: Number that have either "0", "1" or "10" - meaning there is no phone number listed for that contact. In this example, all the numbers were correctly formatted, so that wasn't the reason.
A little lower on the page, you will find three tabs: Final, Reprocessed, Original.
These are the statistics from the first time your group message was sent.
These numbers show any additional improvement. For example, if your message was flagged due to carrier filtering, and we reprocessed those messages using either our short code or toll free number, you would see those stats in this tab.
Here you see the end result of sending this group message.
If you refresh the statistics, the numbers will be updated as relevant in these tabs and in the group message lines further down the page.