[To clear up any confusion, we want to let you know that PastorsLine doesn’t automatically sync all your PL groups back to CCB. You need to let PastorsLine know explicitly which groups you want synced.]
The article below (less than 5 minutes) shows you more about syncing from PastorsLine to CCB in order to connect an existing PL group or create a new PL group and have that synced back to CCB. If you are looking for how to connect your CCB groups to PL and allow our application to auto-create those, then check this article out. Link
The PastorsLine-CCB integration syncs both ways. We automatically send new data from PastorsLine over to CCB once those groups are connected. New data from CCB that is being mapped over to PastorsLine through groups is only updated when you tell us to or overnight if using the overnight syncing option. Check out more information HERE.
To sync an existing PastorsLine group to an existing CCB group
1. Go to your Groups page (brown box below).
2. Find the group name, and in the Actions column, click the pencil icon to "edit" the group (brown circle below).
3. The Edit Group page will open. Find the Sync with an external app toggle button (green box below). Toggle it on (button will turn purple).
4. Then select the app, campus, and any unlinked CCB group.
5. Click ‘Save’ to complete.
**Your changes may take up to a few minutes to go through. If after that time you still don’t see them, click on the ‘Sync now’ button and all should be well.**
To sync a new PastorsLine group to an existing CCB group
1. Go to the ‘Groups and Keywords’ screen.
2. Select the ‘New group’ option to create a new group.
Then continue with Steps 3,4,5 as above.
To sync to a new CCB group
This process is the same as syncing an existing PastorsLine group to an existing CCB group EXCEPT that in Step #4, you will need to select "Create a New CCB Group" instead of selecting an existing CCB group.