Here’s how you can set this up:
1. Log into your PastorsLine account
2. Click on the “More” page
3. Choose “Integrations”
4. Under “Planning Center Online”, click the toggle button to “ON”
5. Make sure the correct country code is selected and click “Authorize Application”
You will then be taken to a screen where you can log into your PCO account. ***Please note that we recommend creating a PCO log in just for the PastorsLine integration so the user will always be with your organization regardless of staff changes within your church. We don't recommend using your own or an existing staff member or volunteer PCO log in for this integration. Also, this is the user that people lists will need to be shared with so having a PastorsLine PCO login allows you to not clutter up your own workspace with people lists that may not apply to you specifically.
If you are already logged into your PCO account as this PastorsLine user, this step will be skipped.
Once you have logged in, you will be redirected back to your PastorsLine account and the sync will begin.
You will receive an email once the sync has completed.
After the sync is complete, you will need to go back and choose which lists you would like to send to PastorsLine. To do this:
1. Click on the “More” page
2. Choose “Integrations”
3. Under “Planning Center Online”, click the option “Select List(s) to sync”.
4. This will bring up a list of all your PCP lists. Choose which list(s) you would like to sync by turning “on” the toggle next to each one. If you do not see your list, choose “Load More” and when you are finished selecting all the lists you want to sync, click “Sync Lists”. If you still do not see your lists, check to make sure the list is being shared with the same user that your PastorsLine account is using to integrate with. For more info on this, check out this article HERE.
5. Once the Lists have finished syncing, they will show up in the “Groups” page.
Now you are all set up! You can start texting any of your PCP contacts—and even text an entire list all at once!