Scheduling Texts in the new HUB:
1. Go to the Hub and click the "Groups" icon if you are wanting to schedule a message to a group:
Or, if you can search for the group name, or the individual's name or number directly in the Message box:
2. Search for the person (or group name) and click on it once it is listed in the results.
3. Next, a conversation box will appear. Type your message in the message box and click the "Schedule" (clock) icon to select the date and time to send your message.
4. Choose your date and time (am/pm) and then click the "Select Date & Time" to save.
Now you will see your message with all the details. Pay special attention to the confirmation of the date / time you selected and make sure it is correct. If you need to make changes to this date / time, click "edit" next to the scheduling date. If you want to delete the scheduled date and time, and/or cancel the scheduling of this message, click the "X" on the right side.
5. Once you have confirmed the date and time is correct, click the "schedule" icon to schedule this message.
6. Now, your message has been scheduled and you will see it under the "scheduled" message section in the conversation box:
If you need to make any changes to your scheduled message:
If your scheduled message isn't already showing, you might see "You have # scheduled messages", near the bottom of the message box.
Click that message line to reveal all of the scheduled messages.
If you want to edit or change the scheduled message in any way, click the message and you will see the following options: Send now, Edit, and Delete.
Click Send now if you want to send the message right away.
Click Delete If you want to delete the scheduled message.
Click Edit to edit the message or schedule. Some editing options will appear:
Edit the scheduled message here:
Once your changes to the message have been made, click Save.
To edit the date or time the message will send
Select the new date, then time and click Select Date & Time.
You will now see your updated changes to the date.
Once you have made all the changes needed, click "Save". Your message will not be scheduled until you click Save.
Once you have saved, your scheduled message will look like this: