How to Find and Generate your Logs
Step 1: On the left-hand side of your Dashboard, click on the Graph icon labeled Analytics. Your Analytics page will open.
Step 2: Now, on the left-hand side of your Dashboard, click on the Clipboard icon labeled Logs. Your Logs page will open.
Note that the Logs feature is currently in beta version. This means that some of the features may have ‘quirks’ when working. Please help us by giving feedback about any issues you experience, being as specific as possible and including screenshots if you can. Also, please stick with this because we are constantly revising and improving this important feature.
Step 3: You can choose from several types of reports:
- SMS Inbox (Single)—any incoming msgs sent by individuals to your PastorsLine number(s).
- SMS Outbox (Single)—msgs sent from your PastorsLine number(s) to individuals.
- SMS Outbox (Group)—msgs sent from your PastorsLine number(s) to groups.
- Voice Outbox (Group)—voice broadcasts sent from your PastorsLine number(s) to groups.
- Voice Outbox (Single)—phone calls made from your PastorsLine number(s) to individuals.
- Voice Inbox (Single)—any incoming phone calls made by individuals to your PastorsLine number(s).
- Credits—a running list of your credits which are used or added each month. (To be improved as we go on.)
Filtering Options: For most of the above reports, you can filter by user, phone number and/or date range.
Step 4: After selecting your report and any desired filters, click Show. Your report will populate just below the taskbar.
Step 5: To export this report, click on Export to produce a .csv file which will be automatically saved to your computer.
Step 6: To clear all settings for your next report, click on Reset.