Here are a list of ideas you can easily put into practice:
- Share links to sermons and minutes of meetings.
- Encourage members to give online and post updates about financial goals.
- Send links to event invitations which can be shared with others, including non-churchers.
- Update people about ‘what’s happening’ at church.
- Ramp up your evangelism via opt-in codes, updates about future events, and real-time interactions during gatherings.
- Church-affiliated schools can send emergency updates (weather, unforeseen circumstances, etc.), reminders about critical events (permission slips for a trip, orders due for a fundraiser, erc.), and point people toward important content on the school’s website.
- During a concert, use text messaging to collect contacts, release new music samples, purchase music and send info about future concerts.
- Conference directors can keep in touch before, during (real-time), and after the conference.
Read more information and check out some real-life ministry examples at this link.